2020 - 2021
New Student Registration
Our "New Student Registration" is
Monday, February 3rd from
6:00 - 7:00 pm in the cafeteria.
On registration night you will be required to provide the following:
- The registration fee of $165.00 for your student in grades K-4th
- The registration fee of $175 for your student in a PK Program
- The non-support fee of $350.00 per student in grades K-7 if you did not support St. Ann Parish financially last year
- Your student's original birth & baptismal certificates.
- Your student's original social security card
- An up-to-date immunization record
- If applicable, a copy of report card from Kindergarten through present and any standardized test scores (TerraNova, CTBS, LEAP, IOWA, etc.)
We will make copies on this night of these documents for our records. If you would like to make your own copies, please reduce the copy of the birth certificate by 80%, but you must still bring the originals.
You will be notified of acceptance by the end of that week.
If you have any questions about this process, please call the school office, 455-7051, ext 110 or 111.