2019-20 REGISTRATIONOnline Registration for Returning Students – January 21-25, 2019
Registration must be completed by Friday, January 25th
First Bank & Trust's online payment system is used to collect all payments for registration and tuition, not just for loan setup.
If your child will not return to St. Ann School next year, please call the School Office at 504-455-8383 to inform us.
- Please read the General Brochure with Father Billy's letter to parents, an explanation of fees and other general school information which can be found above.
- Split Payments - It is important for parents who are not together, but share support and custody, to discuss methods of payment. The program will allow for each parent to pay a portion of the fees or tuition. Email Doni Enright at firstname.lastname@example.org with all split payment info and amounts.
- If St. Ann Church support at a minimum of $400 for the 2018 calendar year was not met by November 30, 2018, a $350 per child Non-Support fee will be assessed and collected through the online registration process in January.
- Registration Fees and Non-support Fees must be paid by January 25, 2019. These fees can be paid by electronic bank draft (no fee) or credit/debit card (2.99% fee). No cash or check payments will be accepted for these fees.
- 5th, 6th & 7th Grade iPad Fee of $170 can be included in your tuition bank loan or paid online by electronic bank draft or credit/debit card. No checks.
- Tuition may be paid by bank loan, credit/debit card, electronic bank draft, money order, cashier's check or cash. No checks. Tuition must be paid in full by May 1, 2019.
- Loans must be set up as monthly ACH bank drafts and payments will be drafted JUNE–MARCH. The interest rate is 9.75%. All loans must be set up by April 15, 2019.
- Fair T-Shirt Size: St. Ann Family Fest is excited to announce that for the 2019-20 school year, the school has again generously offered to provide one fair shirt for each enrolled student. Please select a t-shirt size for your student when you complete online registration. There will be no exchanges available for 2019 fair shirts. Please remember that your student will not be wearing this t-shirt until August of 2019, so plan for anticipated growth accordingly. Parents will have the opportunity to purchase additional fair shirts for students and family members, as well as mom shirts, at a later date and time through the FBT Tuition Portal. Please direct any questions regarding fair shirts to Sara Cooper at email@example.com.